World Vision International recrute un Faith and Development Manager
|Entreprise/Structure: World Vision International
Ville, Pays: Tanzania
Niveau d’études minimum réquis: Bac + 5 ou plus
Expériences professionnelles demandées: 3 ans
Date limite de dépôt de dossier: 20-06-2017
Email de réception des candidatures : Non précisé
Détails de l’offre:
Faith and Development Manager
Location: Africa – Tanzania
Application Deadline Date: 20-Jun-17
Category: Christian Commitments
Type: Fixed term, Full-time
International Role: No – Only National applicants will be considered.
Duration: 1-2 Years
Purpose of the position:
To provide overall strategic leadership and coordination in the development and implementation of Christian Commitments strategies that promote WV’s Christ centered, Child-focused and community identity to both staff and partners.
To work with the Senior Management of WVT in the development and implementation of policies and programmes that result in effective Christian Commitments in all WVT programme.
Observe mission and core values of World Vision and demonstrate a quality of spiritual life that is an example to others.
To ensure EWV for mindset transformation embedded in all WVT TAs and TPs.
1. Strategic Engagement
• Work with other stakeholders to develop appropriate and contextualized Faith and Development strategy and ensure its integration and implementation at all level
• Contribute to the development of NO strategy (and others) to ensure effective integration of Faith and Development into NO strategy.
• Collaborate with P&C and senior management in establishing staff recruitment standards to ensure the spiritual commitment of prospective staff; assist in their orientation; and support the incorporation of CC engagement in annual performance appraisals.
• Develop concept papers and proposals for Christian Commitments funding.
• Work with senior leadership to develop and/or review CC related policies to ensure adherence to those policies.
1. Networking and Partnerships
• Represent WVT in high level and strategic religious meetings and forums both at national and international levels.
• Develop and implement strategic partnerships with other Christian organizations aiming at empowering ADP churches and staff to actively engage in holistic mission that promote social and spiritual transformation.
• Promote Church unity at both national and grassroots levels through conferences and capacity building workshops (using a variety of CC related models – such as Channels of Hope, Celebrating Families, Biblical Worldview, Father heart, Village Fellowship) that create conducive and peaceful environment for children to experience life in all its fullness.
1. Staff Spiritual Nurture and Christian Formation
• Develop and implement programs/initiatives that enhance staff spiritual nurture and Christian formation and build their capacity to integrate their faith in their work.
• Contribute to an ethos and culture in WVT that is consistent with WV Vision and Mission Statements, Core Values, Covenant of Partnership, Guiding Beliefs, and Policies.
1. Integration of Christian Witness in Programs
• Provide technical support in the review of program/projects documents (PDDs/DIPs/AOPs/TORs) for the quality integration of Christian Witness in programing
• Ensure the integration and implementation of spiritual nurture of children, prayer ministry and interfaith relations in ADPs.
• Provide technical support to relief staff in developing strategic partnerships with FBOs in assessing and intervening in case of emergency food shortages.
• Oversee the follow up on CC related internal and Global Centre (GC) audit and evaluation/donor recommendations to ensure that they are responded to and fully implemented.
1. CC Learning Center
• Liaise with CC Learning Center to identify, innovate and implement creative Faith and Development models as well as document, publish and share better practices with other NOs.
1. Monitoring and Reporting
• Oversee monitoring, documentation and reporting in compliance with agreed organizational standards.
• Submit quarterly and annual reports to Integrated Programs Director and Regional CC Coordinator.
1. General Duties
• Provide technical support in preparation of divisional, annual operational plan and budget.
• Facilitate pastoral functions that provide spiritual and psychosocial support to staff.
• Ensure that performance management is practiced within the department to enhance performance, smooth staff relations and accountability.
• Do other duties as assigned by Divisional Director to enhance WV’s Christian Commitments.
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience
The following may be acquired through a combination of formal or self-education, prior experience or on-the-job training:
Minimum Qualification required: Masters in Social Sciences/Theology
Experience: 3 years.
Technical Skills & Abilities:
• Computer skills.
• Demonstrated ability in supervision.
• Working knowledge of proposal writing.
• Good planning and organizational skills.
• Ability to maintain effective working relationships with all levels of staff and donors.
• Good understanding of and respect for diverse churches and Christian organizations.
• Must be a committed Christian, able to stand above denominational diversities.
• Perform other duties as required.
Working Environment / Conditions:
• Travel: 20 % Domestic/international travel is required.
• On call: 10%.