Deadline: 31 October 2019
The Magdalen Hospital Trust is seeking applications for its grant program to support vulnerable children and young adults, especially those at risk of sexual and other forms of exploitation.
The Trust makes grants to promote the welfare of young people (of both genders), under the age of 25 years, who suffer from various effects of social deprivation, abuse, mental and physical handicap, inadequate housing, lack of education or training, and the problems derived from unemployment and broken families.
Usually the range of this grant is £500 – £2,000.
- The Trust prefer to fund project costs rather than core costs.
- Projects can include those that provide training for work and personal development, clubs, crime prevention, emergency care, play schemes, mental health support and counselling.
- No grants are given to:
- non-registered charities,
- national charities,
- charities with an annual income in excess of £150,000,
- overseas charities with no links to a UK charity,
- general funds and administration.
Note: Grants are only made to UK-registered charities.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted via email at the address given on the website.
For more information, please visit http://www.magdalentrust.org.uk/