WORLD VISION MALI recruits 01 Finances Coordinator
World Vision Mali recrute la position suivante (1) :
TITLE: Finances Coordinator
Locality: Centre de Service de Kati
Contract type: Local
Report to: Finances Manager / Zonal Operations Manager
World Vision does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
World Vision does not concern itself with information on bank accounts.
*Women are strongly encouraged to apply for.
The purpose of the position:
To ensure the correct application of accounting principles and procedures at base level in accordance with WV financial Manual.
Major responsabilities :
- Monitor and verify all accounting records and documents involving the organization to ensure compliance with WV accounting principles.
- Ensure that payments are made in time.
- Ensure the effective management of cash at the base level.
- Ensure the dispatch of Interfaces (accounting journals) within the time prescribed in the National Office.
- Ensure the payment of salaries to staff.
- Ensure compliance of national legislation in terms of social security contributions and
- Produce financial reports on time (Core Financial Report, log frame Report, asset listing, bank reconciliation).
- Ensure proper implementation of audit recommendations relating to financial management.
- Strengthen the capacity of staff
- Perform any other duties assigned to him by the
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience
The following may be acquired through a combination of formal or self-education, prior experience or on-the-job training:
- Minimum Qualification required: Degree in Accounting (Bac + 4 years) and/ or ACCA/CIMA/CA part qualification
- Experience: 04 years in accountant position.
- Preferred: More than 1 year in Chief Accountant position.
- Technical Skills & Abilities:
- Computer skills.
- Working knowledge of program /project accountancy and finance skills.
- Working knowledge of audit issues skills.
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with all staff and other key partners
- Demonstrates a strong discipline at work.
- Working knowledge budget building and budget management skills
- Good planning and organizational skills
Working Environment / Conditions:
- Work environment: Office-based with travel to the field
- Travel: 1 % Domestic/international travel is required.
On call: 5 %
Attitudes and behaviors :
World Vision se réserve le droit de disqualifier un candidat qui a des antécédents relatifs à la violence faite aux enfants ou aux comportements opposés à la protection de l’enfance, et ce même après l’embauche.
How to apply: http://careers.wvi.org/job-opportunities-in-mali
*Deadline for submission of applications: January 19ht, 2019
*Only short listed candidates will be contacted.