La SAER-EMPLOI : Cabinet spécialisé dans le recrutement et conseil en ressources humaines, recrute pour le compte de la société des Mines de Komana (SMK-S.A):
- Ingénieur de Mines Production
|Position:||Mine Engineer – Production|
|Reports to:||Chief Mine Engineer|
|Job Grade: || |
|Principal Job Objectives:||This role is responsible for managing the Mining Contractor’s operations on a day to day basis, ensuring that production targets are met within budget whilst achieving the objectives of a Zero Accident Workplace.|
|Duties & Responsibilities:|
- To work under the direction of the Chief Mine Engineer to ensure the interests of the Company are upheld during the execution of mining contract at Yanfolila Mine.
- Take over the Chief Mine Engineer’s duties during his absence
- To undertake daily, weekly and monthly operational planning activities in order to achieve the annual budget requirements, and direct the activities of the contractor to ensure that the plan is achieved.
- To monitor the work of the mining contractor on a daily basis to ensure that works are carried out in line with contractual requirements and the Company’s safety standards.
- To ensure that all production resources are utilized at their optimum.
- Check dockets for all work done by the Contractor outside the contract and prepare documents for the Mine Manager’s approval.
- Develop, maintain and implement procedures which ensure compliance with all Company policies and legislation relating to safety, work practices and environmental management.
- Promote health and safety in the workplace and a safe and clean work environment.
- Compliance with all statutory regulations and procedures.
- Compliance with all the Company’s Policies and Procedures.
- Preparation of monthly production targets of tonnes and grades of ore and tonnes of waste and monitors and reports actual results against forecasts.
- Preparation of monthly reports and updates as required.
- Supervise ROM pad development and stability, waste rock facility development and stability and pit wall stability.
- Provide co-ordination of open pit grade control operations and survey functions to ensure the achievement of planned head grades and tonnes.
- Provide direction to the Mining Contractor and training to operations personnel and liaison with other departments to establish and maintain an effective team operation.
- Hold and chair daily production and weekly planning meetings with the mining contractor and support staff in order to ensure the orderly operation of the open pit operation.
- Attend operations meetings as scheduled by the Mine Manager.
|Knowledge / Skills|
- Knowledge of selective open pit mining techniques and the equipment employed.
- Knowledge of Mining and Explosive Regulations.
- Good inter-personal and leadership skills.
- Sound judgement and analytical skills.
· Task and results driven
|Training / Education requirements:|| |
- Must have a formal tertiary qualification in Mining Engineering, Civil, or related discipline, or alternatively, extensive work experience in this position.
|Experience required:|| |
- A minimum of 10 years experience in open pit mining operations.
- Good understanding of mining processes.
- Have a Drivers License.
- Computer literacy (Word Processing, Spreadsheet) & Mining software.
- Good understanding of operability of earth moving equipment and maintenance.
|Language requirement:||· French (Fluent), English (High to Fluent), Bambara (Fluent)|
PIECES A FOURNIR :
- Une demande pour l’emploi adressée au Surintendant des Ressources Humaines SMK
- Un CV détaillé,
- Une lettre de motivation,
- Les copies certifiées des diplômes, attestations et/ou certificats de travail,
- Une pièce d’identité en cours de validité.
À la porte d’entrée de la Société des Mines de Komana – SMK S.A, ou à l’adresse e-mail suivante : firstname.lastname@example.org au plus tard, le 05 AVRIL 2020 à 16 h 00.
NB: Seuls les candidats présélectionnés seront contactés pour des tests et interviews.