GFA Consulting Group recrute un Team leader International
|Entreprise/Structure: GFA Consulting Group
Ville, Pays: Antananarivo, Madagascar
Niveau d’études minimum réquis: Bac + 5 ou plus
Expériences professionnelles demandées: 10 ans ou plus
Date limite de dépôt de dossier: 11-08-2017
Email de réception des candidatures : email@example.com
Détails de l’offre:
Job Opportunity International team leader to work part-time (total of 14 months) on aquaculture in Madagascar
Posted on: 25 Jul, 2017
Application by: 11 Aug, 2017
Project Status: tender
Project Title: Sustainable Fisheries and Aquaculture
Period of Project: 11/2017 – 10/2020
Duration of assignment: 14 month (intermittent)
Duty Station: Antananarivo, Madagascar (principal intervention zone is Analamanga)
Job Code: AFR-MDG17GIZ0331
The overall objective of the project Sustainable Fisheries and Aquaculture (financed by GIZ –German technical cooperation) is to support the development of Madagascar’s aquaculture sector in selected regions of the inland to increase the availability of fish products and income from fish farming of sustainably operated small and medium size aquaculture businesses. The project is divided into three action areas:
1. Improve the production of fish from rice-fish culture and employment in the sector
2. Improve the production of fish from pond-aquaculture and employment in the sector
3. Create the required framework for a successful implementation of sustainable aquaculture practices.
The main objective of the consultant is to support the development of Madagascar’s inland-pond-aquaculture sector in the region of Analamanga to increase the availability of fish products coming from sustainably operated small and medium size aquaculture businesses.
GFA Consulting Group is now looking for an international team leader to work part-time (total of 14 months) on aquaculture in Madagascar.
Key tasks of the team leader
• Project Management: responsibility for the deliverables and budget, human resources management & development and representation of the project component;
• Close coordination with GIZ program: ensure connectivity of project management with established GIZ practice by applying the Capacity WORKS management model, prepare and adapt plan of operations, support GIZ in conducting starting-, interim-, and final evaluations, support preparation of follow-on project if applicable;
• Provide advice to the project’s national implementing partners, particularly the ministry of fishery and its regional directorates;
• Establish a system for technical capacity building;
• Assure provision of good quality resources to farmers;
• Assure active participation in a multi-stakeholder platform for inland-aquaculture.
• M.Sc. or higher degree in Aquaculture, National Resource Management or Agriculture with a focus on Aquaculture or a similar educative profile relevant to the assignment;
• Complementation of the academic qualification with long-term (5 years +) practical experience in inland aquaculture is considered a strong asset;
• Minimum of 15 years of work experience in developing countries and international/German cooperation and minimum of 10 years of work experience in Africa, herein long-term work experience (4 yrs +) in Madagascar is considered a strong additional asset;
• Minimum of 10 years of working in a managerial position, including excellent communication skills and proven experience working in a multi-disciplinary and international environment;
• Excellent working knowledge of French and English (spoken and written) is mandatory.
• Working knowledge of German and Malagasy are additional assets.
Contact Person: Regine Reuter