Sealand recruits 01 Sales Manager
- Niveau d’études: Bac + 3
- Expérience: 5 ans
- Expire le: 30-10-2019
Sealand Egypt Sales Manager
Local Commercial/Sales/Business Development
Last application date: 30/10/2019
Sealand is looking for a Sales Manager to lead and coach a winning, effective and sustainable sales organisation which will deliver and exceed its sales targets and achieve the business goals.
Reporting to the Sealand Area Manager, you will work closely and constructively with an objective of acquiring new customers, retaining and expanding the current customer base, ensuring high customer satisfaction and driving the country sales and business targets.
A highly visible leadership position where you will demonstrate leadership capabilities, industry and market knowledge as well as commercial and sales expertise. You will lead the Sealand sales team to further success in the Egypt market.
It is a very challenging and rewarding role as you will coach and manage a professional sales team and work with a highly-committed leadership team in a challenging and exciting market. This will equip you with further management competencies and a track record for future career development within Sealand.
– Creates, articulates and drives the local strategies for different customer segments
– Leverages understanding of the local business environment to support development of the sales strategy
– Maintains senior relationships with top accounts
– Makes joint sales calls with sales representatives and channel managers
– Ensures optimal activity management and account management to truly understand customers and their needs
– Oversees forecasting and budgeting processes to align with business goals
– Drives campaigns to generate a healthy pipeline and yield
We are looking for
• Bachelor degree holder.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in sales or commercial.
• Extensive knowledge and understanding of the customers’ business coupled with supply chain and financial insights.
• Strong knowledge of the local market as well as industry trends.
• Self-driven, results-oriented with a proven track record in sales and leadership.
• Master negotiator; strong networking skills.
• An inspirational leader with excellent coaching and people skills.
• Fluent communication skills in written and spoken English.