Maersk Line recruits 01 Manifest Coordinator
- Niveau d’études: Non précisé
- Expérience: Non précisé
- Expire le: 10-10-2019
Transports et logistique
Last application date: 10/10/2019
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Manifest Customer Service Agent Representative to take full responsibility for customer experience by managing the end-to-end shipment process in compliance with all company procedures and regulatory requirements.
• A truly international, open and engaging working environment in a modern working location.
• Value and team-based leadership
• Improve system & process knowledge
• A wide range of international career opportunities.
• Opportunities for personal and professional growth in a dynamic environment.
• Manifest all vessels within 24 hours after vessel release from transshipment port while making sure no mistakes are done
• Manifest preparation via SCM
• Port manifest to be sent prior vessel berthing to the port
• Prepare peages & quay dues within 10 days after vessel departure
• Effective Handling of amendments to customs manifest (to be prepared within a delay of 24 hours after customer request)
• Print BLs at destination – split BLs when requested by customers respecting Maersk SOP
• Develop a good relationship with clients and customs authorities
• Supervise & coordinate outsourced tasks with GSC and ensure respect of KPIs and SOPs.
• Understand claims policy and its impact on company assets and guide customers best possible through any potential claim situation
We are looking for
As a person you make an effort to understand and support customers and colleagues with issues and problems they may be faced with. You listen for the opinions of others and act in a diplomatic manner which enables you to relate and build constructive relationships. Customers and colleagues therefore see you as trusted partner whom they can rely on for advice and help. You deliberately seek to understand how to navigate within the organization and when faced with problems, you look beyond the obvious and work thoroughly to identify the most appropriate solution. You actively seek to understand and learn from your experiences and you are able to immediately apply the knowledge you have gained. The decisions you make are based on analysis and application of experience and you provide your partners and colleagues with the information they need in order to succeed. The communication style is therefore adapted every time in order to match the needs of the customer.