Safmarine recruits 01 Customer experience partner
Transports et logistique
Last application date: 30/9/2019
Builds strong relationships with customers to gain an understanding of their business, deliver excellent customer service and maximise sales opportunities. Typically handles a large number of customers or larger, more complex customers. Manages accounts with large business Impact: The level of impact is defined by volume and/or revenue contribution to the cluster scorecard. The customer often has a certain complexity
•We offer an excellent work environment where you’re valued as part of our team.
•A great culture of reward and recognition for high performing individuals who are ready to outperform others.
•Great learning and career growth opportunities being a global shipping company.
Work on activities related to incident management, problem management, change management, and release management involving multiple BI technologies. Your key responsibilities are:
– Delivers a positive customer experience for all customers and ensures a smooth execution of the end to end shipment lifecycle by working closely with the customer and internal teams
– Is fully responsible for customer satisfaction and has experience with customer interaction
– Handles incoming customer services queries, issues and exception management
– Take full responsibilities and end-to-end ownership of customer shipments and issues
– Act and communicate proactively and keep customers informed of any issues or changes in the booking.
– Take responsibility for the execution of shipment lifecycle process including cross functional coordination.
– Engage in constructive problem resolution and provide solutions.
– Address root causes and seek continuous improvements
– Follows up on opportunities for new customers, lost or inactive accounts as well as regular accounts,
– This includes conducting campaigns and sales promotions across customer opportunities
– Ensures all products and services are sold to the customer to maximise profitability
– Manages the sales pipeline, segmentation and accurate forecasting
We are looking for
• Relevant customer service experience is added advantage.
• Previous experience in shipping/ logistics is preferred.
• Attentive to details and able to adhere to tight schedules
• An excellent team player.
• Able to work under pressure.
• Able to qualify leads.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Agility to adapt to changes
• Eagerness to learn and adapt to new/updated processes