PPCF’s Grant to Contribute to the Development of Nonviolence & Environmental Sustainability in UK
Deadline: 13 September 2019
The Polden-Puckham Charitable Foundation (PPCF) is currently accepting applications for its grant program with an aim to contribute to the development of a just society based on a commitment to nonviolence and environmental sustainability.
The priority is to address systemic threats by seeking to change policy and attitudes at a national or European level.
- Peace and Sustainable Security: Support the development of ways of resolving violent conflicts peacefully, and of addressing their underlying causes.
- Environmental Sustainability: Support work that addresses the pressures and conditions that risk global environmental breakdown.
- The Foundation usually gives grants of between £5,000 and £15,000 per year, for up to three years.
- They generally support organisations for whom this would represent between 3% and 50% of their annual income (organisations with an annual income of between £10,000 and £500,000 approximately).
- Foundation supports the work of UK registered charities and organisations or projects that are not charities as long as their work is clearly charitable in nature.
- They only support organisations working outside the UK if they are linked to a UK charitable organisation and are doing work that is international in focus.
Foundation does not fund:
- Large organisations
- Organisations or work outside UK (unless they doing work of international focus and are linked with a UK charitable organisation)
- Grants to individuals
- Travel bursaries (including overseas placements and expeditions)
- Academic research
- Capital projects (e.g. building projects or purchase of nature reserves)
- Community or local practical projects (except innovative projects with potential for wide spread application)
- Youth work, youth training and youth camps
- Environmental/ ecological conservation
- International agencies and overseas appeals
- General appeals
- Human rights work (except where it relates to peace and environmental sustainability).
- Community mediation and criminal or restorative justice work
How to Apply
Interested applicants must download the applications form and send it via email at the address given on the website.
For more information, please visit https://www.polden-puckham.org.uk/how-to-apply-report