Maersk Line recrute 01 Customer Experience Partner
Transports et logistique
Customer Experience Partner, Banjul
Last application date: 15/6/2019
We are looking for a Customer Experience Partner to join our team in Banjul!
The role is to actively build strong relationships with customers and to gain understanding of their business, to deliver excellent customer service and help maximizing sales opportunities.
At Safmarine you’ll be part of a global team motivated by bringing food and commodities to people in every corner of the world.
You will be exposed to a truly international organization that offers great career opportunities and rewards its people!
• To deliver a positive customer experience for all customers and to ensure a smooth execution of the end-to-end shipment lifecycle by working closely with the customer and internal teams
• Hunt leads and follow up opportunities for new customers, lost or inactive accounts as well as regular accounts
• Identify when leverage of external sales face to face interaction would benefit the customers relationship or where large potential profitability has been identified
• Ensure all products and services are sold to the customer to maximise Safmarine profitability
• Be fully responsible for customer satisfaction and experience on interaction with customers
• Full understanding of customers business drivers, needs and requirements
• Effectively handover of terms and conditions agreed with customer to stakeholder groups
• On-board new clients and deliver a second-to-none experience to them for increased share of their business.
We are looking for
• General Problem Solving Skills
• Customer Service Skills
• Capable of building solid rapport over the phone
• Can build and maintains a strong network of customers
• Successfully manages negotiation process
• Is a clear communicator at all levels of the organization
• Capable of overcoming objections
• Has knowledge of market competitors and industry trends
• Graduates are welcome to apply