Maersk Line recruits Tax Assistant
Transports et logistique
Last application date: 30/9/2019
Do you want to be a part of undisputed leader of liner shipping?
The A.P. Moller – Maersk Group is a worldwide conglomerate. It operates in 130 countries and has a workforce of 108,000 employees. In addition to owning one of the world’s largest shipping companies, the company is involved in a wide range of activities in the energy, logistics, retail and manufacturing industries.
A unique opportunity to make a difference by leading the container shipping industry in the direction of reliability,
• Gaining insight into finance and accounting processes,
• Experience a career in a multi-national company,
• Chance to learn different aspects within the cluster,
• Great opportunity to improve analytical, communication and customer management skills.
* Performs data collection and high level processing/analysis
* Prepares sections of tax returns under close guidance
* Prepares responses to basic information requests under close guidance
* Ensures accurate and on time submission
* Analyses tax laws and regulations and assists in preparing technical reports on their impact on the organization’s operations
* Delivers on concrete defined tasks and provides administrative support to others
* Supports team on ad hoc tasks
* supporting the team in execution of tax processes, in accordance with current legislation and within pre established deadlines.
We are looking for
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
• Fluent English
• Good Knowledge with Microsoft Office Products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• SAP knowledge is a plus
• Outstanding organization and listening skills, with a strong attention to details
• Executes according to SLA’s
• Adheres to controls
• Strong process oriented approach to work and excellent attention to detail.
• Resilient team player who is goal-orientated and demonstrates a high level of commitment with the ability to work under minimal supervision
• Excellent Written and Verbal skills with people at all levels across the organization.