World Vision International recrute un Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
|Entreprise/Structure: World Vision International|
Ville, Pays: Tanzania
Niveau d’études minimum réquis: Non précisé
Expériences professionnelles demandées: 2 ans
Date limite de dépôt de dossier: 20-06-2017
Email de réception des candidatures : Non précisé
Détails de l’offre:
Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Location: Africa – Tanzania
Town/City: location to be determined by home country of successful candidate within the East Africa Region
Application Deadline Date: 20-Jun-17
Category: Christian Commitments
Type: Fixed term, Full-time
International Role: No – Only National applicants will be considered.
Duration: 1-2 Years
*Position location to be determined by home country of successful candidate within the East Africa Region where WVI is registered to operate.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
The M&E officer position in the Empowered Worldview project will be responsible for ensuring project designs, quality and reporting is up to date. In addition the position will be responsible for all aspects of knowledge management for the project and ensure that success stories, reports, and evaluations are undertaken as part of evidence and learning to inform quality programming. He/she will work with work with all National office EWV focal persons/THRIVE managers to identity, collect and share impact stories with the Support Offices to enhance further marketing
• Ensure project designs are updated on time
• Develop systems, processes, guidelines and tools for EWV implementation
• Coordinate project reporting on quarterly, bi-annually and annually for stakeholders.
• Compile, prepare and share impact stories with all stakeholders on quarterly basis as need arises
• Collect, document and support all EWV project publications
• Design and circulate quarterly EWV e-newsletter to stakeholders.
• Engage THRIVE Managers and EWV focal persons to ensure impact stories and implementation schedules are on track
• Provide Administrative support in EWV training across National offices
• Coordinate with NOs to harmonize implementation schedules
• Collaborate with other regional program effectiveness specialists to ensure quality for all programs
• Participate in regional forums to ensure integrated strategy and plans with other technical teams
• Participate in other Collaborate with other Regional Teams:
• Collaborate with other regional program effectiveness specialists to ensure quality for all programs Participate in regional forums to ensure integrated strategy and plans with other technical teams
• Participate in organizational meetings as required.
• Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Regional Faith & Development Director
• Spiritual maturity; clear articulation of personal faith in Christ about how their faith informs their life and work. Able to stand above denominational diversities.
• DME experience
• Evidence building experience/Knowledge and experience in knowledge management
• At least three years of development communication experience
• Ability to work in a cross-cultural environment
• Must be computer literate
• A good team player
• Good communication and good inter-personal skills
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience
The following may be acquired through a combination of formal or self-education, prior experience or on-the-job training:
• Educational level required: Degree in social development or related field desired
• Experience: At least 2-3 years of experience in M&E and communication
Working Environment / Conditions:
• Office-based with frequent travel to the field
• 30% International travel is required.
Successful candidate to be based in their home country within East Africa. i.e, Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Somalia, Sudan, South Sudan, Burundi, Rwanda, Ethiopia