Papoose Conservation Wildlife Foundation offering Grants to US based Non-profit Organizations
Deadline: 1 October 2019
The Papoose Conservation Wildlife Foundation is seeking applications for its Grant program.
The Papoose Conservation Wildlife Foundation creates a source of support for individuals and organizations devoted to perpetuating the world’s diversity of species and their habitats and to engage children and adults in Nature to learn about and witness the wonders of wildlife.
- To ensure funding for worthwhile projects to preserve the diversity of species in Nature
- To provide opportunities to children to experience and enjoy Nature
- To be the bridge between business and private donors and conservation projects
Papoose Conservation Wildlife Foundation grants are awarded in two qualifying categories: Children in Nature and Applied Conservation.
- Children in Nature
- Qualified programs must be aimed at providing opportunities for children to explore Nature or expanding children’s appreciation of Nature.
- Programs may include class room learning, but the majority of the program must take place in the natural environment.
- Preference is given to projects connecting children to lesser recognized species or habitats.
- Applied Conservation
- Qualified projects must focus on free-ranging wildlife or plant species and support the conservation of the species in their natural habitat.
- Work may include the protection of species and/or habitats.
- Preference is given to projects focusing on lesser recognized species.
Grants are awarded up to $5,000.
Applicants must be affiliated with a U.S. based non-profit organization to be considered.
How to Apply
Applicants can download the application form via given website.
For more information, please visit https://papoosewildlife.org/grant-applications/