A B Charitable Trust to Support Charities Registered in United Kingdom
Deadline: 27 October 2019
A B Charitable Trust (ABCT) is seeking applications for its grant program to support charities working where human dignity is imperilled and where there are opportunities for human dignity to be affirmed.
ABCT supports charities that defend human rights and promote respect for vulnerable individuals whatever their circumstances.
Applications are particularly welcomed from charities working to support:
- migrants, refugees and asylum seekers
- criminal justice and penal reform
- human rights, particularly access to justice
Grants range in size, with most grants awarded being in the range £10,000 to £20,000.
- Grants are normally awarded only to charities registered and working in the UK. Individuals are not eligible for support.
- ABCT tends to support charities with annual income between £150k and £1.5m that do not have substantial investments or surpluses.
- ABCT does not normally fund charities with large national or international links.
- ABCT does not fund charities that are principally concerned with:
- formal education
- Capital appeals are not normally supported, nor are charities with large national or international links.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply online via given website.
Eligible Country: United Kingdom
For more information, please visit http://abcharitabletrust.org.uk/application.htm