Orange Business Services hires 01 Sr. Supervisor, Decision Support – Wholesale
|Entreprise/Structure: Orange Business Services|
Ville, Pays: Egypte
Niveau d’études minimum réquis: Bac + 5 ou plus
Expériences professionnelles demandées: 4 ans
Date limite de dépôt de dossier: 13-09-2017
Email de réception des candidatures : Non précisé
Détails de l’offre:
Sr. Supervisor, Decision Support – Wholesale
Ref : Sr. Supervisor, Decision Support | 13 août 2017
Date limite de candidature : 13 sept. 2017
Mnia Al Kmh – Cairo Rd, Boulaq Num.1, Boulaq, Cairo Governorate, Egypt – Egypte
1. Coordinate Budget exercise within Wholesale department, defining and ensuring respect of guidelines and calendar.
2. Build and maintain projection model based on different Wholesale KPIs (interconnection stination, PIs (d activitiestraffic per destination, roaming, etc.).
3. Participate in the consolidation of the Commercial revenue and costs projections within a collective revenue and cost of sales model.
4. Interface with business teams during the budget exercise to collect all the assumptions related to Wholesale revenues and costs.
5. Ensure Wholesale Budget final consistency.
6. Prepare presentations for formal meetings organized by Planning & Reporting team for sharing /challenging assumptions.
7. Share and present assumptions to Wholesale and Commercial VPs and Budgeting operations & Reporting team for review ad challenge.
8. Ensure forecast of KPIs affecting the traffic including busy hour and other KPIs impacting technology.
9. Develop monthly roaming, interconnect and transmission Opex reforecast.
10. Estimate revenue/costs accruals on a monthly basis and communicate them to Finance.
11. Track monthly interconnect revenues & costs, governmental payables and transmission Opex and perform gap analysis.
12. Highlight and identify gaps in actuals vs. budget (on financials and main KPIs).
13. Elaborate preliminary gaps justifications when needed.
14. Dispatch actuals to relevant operational employees.
15. Ask operational departments for detailed variances justifications.
16. Develop monthly analysis to shareholders, VP Finance and VP Wholesale on revenue (roaming and I/C), cost of sales and Opex variances while raising any red flags.
17. Produce performance management reports on main Wholesale aggregates.
18. Produce and endorse company / departments business cases relating to key business and capital investments for its department (Interconnection agreements, International Gateway or any regulatory matters).
19. Assess profitability of key IDD agreements.
20. Reallocate Wholesale budget opex when relevant.
21. Coordinate Performance Improvement program within Wholesale department, simultaneously with Budgeting exercise.
22. Consolidate savings commitments for his segment.
23. Follow-up on savings detailed achievements.
24. Report achievements to Planning & Reporting central team and Wholesale VP.
1. University graduate » Preferably Commerce «
2. Master in Business Administration is preferable
1. Minimum 4 years of experience, 2 of which in a similar position or involved in Wholesale related activities.
2. Exposure to financial and commercial planning & budgeting.
3. Exposure to project management and problem solving.
1. Very good English both spoken and written.
2. Very good computer skills especially spreadsheets and presentations.
3. Very good business sense with ability to meet deadlines.
4. Strong conceptual, analytical thinking, planning and organizing skills
5. Good communications and interpersonal skills.
6. Ability to produce business cases analysis
Ensuring coordination of planning, business monitoring and business optimization processes within Wholesale department.