L’UNICEF recrute un Internal Auditor
Ville, Pays: cairo, Egypt
Niveau d’études minimum réquis: Non précisé
Expériences professionnelles demandées: 7 ans
Date limite de dépôt de dossier: 15-08-2017
Email de réception des candidatures : Non précisé
Détails de l’offre:
Deadline For Application: 15 August 2017
Position Title: Internal Auditor
Grade Level: P-4
Duty Station: Egypt, Cairo
Organizational Unit: Office of the Inspector-General, OIGDD
Duration *: Fixed term: 2 years (with possibility of extension)
Post Number: 2001473
CCOG Code: 1A21
The length of appointment for internal FAO candidates will be established in accordance with applicable policies pertaining to the extension of appointments
Qualified female applicants and qualified nationals of non-and under-represented member countries are encouraged to apply. Persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. The incumbent may be re-assigned to different activities and/or duty stations depending on the evolving needs of the Organization.
The Office of the Inspector General (OIG) provides oversight of the programmes and operations of the Organization, through internal audit, inspection and investigation. Through these activities OIG monitors and evaluates the adequacy and effectiveness of the Organization’s system of internal control, financial management and use of assets.
The post is located in the Internal Audit Group of OIG and is based in the FAO Regional Office for the Near East and North Africa, Cairo, Egypt.
The Internal Auditor reports to a Senior Internal Auditor at Headquarters.
Technical Focus Internal auditing.
The planning and conduct of complex audits, advisory and special assignments and inspections in HQ and/or the field to add value and improve the Organization’s operations, and to provide assurance that the outputs of the Organization are produced with due regard to economy, efficiency and effectiveness.
• Contributes to the preparation of the risk-based biennial audit plan, under the coordination of a Senior Auditor, and ensures comprehensive and quality audit programmes are prepared;
• Plans, leads and/or participates and provides specialist expertise on major, comprehensive, multi-disciplinary audit teams and/or project, programme, operational reviews, special audits, and inspections, and participates in Organization working groups, and/or supervises staff;
• Plans and conducts audit assignments, from the initial planning, information gathering and interview stages to the final analysis and report writing stages, in accordance with internal procedures and auditing standards;
• Prepares/reviews electronic working papers utilizing TeamMate that support audit findings and recommendations.
• Prepares clear and concise draft reports and presents audit results and recommendations, orally and in writing to the Inspector-General and senior management;
• Provides specialist advice as appropriate to managers across the Organization;
• Promotes capacity development in audit assignments and provides on the job training and supervision to other staff, as well as contributes to maintaining and updating the Quality Assurance and Improvement Programme and the Audit Manual;
• Performs other duties as required.
CANDIDATES WILL BE ASSESSED AGAINST THE FOLLOWING
• Advanced university degree in audit, business or public administration, finance, accounting, economics, political science, international development, law or a related field
• Seven years of relevant experience in an organization using modern auditing, accounting, management and information systems techniques (e.g. internal audit department in the public or private sector, or an auditing, accounting or consulting firm)
• Working knowledge of English, French or Spanish and limited knowledge of one of the other two or Arabic, Chinese, Russian
• Results Focus
• Building Effective Relationships
• Knowledge Sharing and Continuous Improvement
• Work experience in more than one location or area of work, particularly in field positions is desirable
• Extent and relevance of experience in auditing, accounting, management and information system techniques
• Extent and relevance of experience of risk assessment
• Extent and relevance of experience of strategic planning and programme management and operations concepts
• Extent and relevance of experience in performing and supervising financial, operational, performance and IT audits, and/or experience in accounting and/or business administration
• Experience in using specialized audit software
Please note that all candidates should adhere to FAO Values of Commitment to FAO, Respect for All and Integrity and Transparency.
• All candidates should possess computer/word processing skills
• Your application will be screened based on the information provided in your iRecruitment online profile (see “How to Apply”). We strongly recommend that you ensure that the information is accurate and complete including employment record, academic qualifications and language skills
• Please note that FAO will only consider academic credentials or degrees obtained from an educational institution recognised in the IAU/UNESCO list
• Other similar positions at the same level may be filled from this vacancy notice and the endorsed candidates will be considered for the Employment Roster for a period of 2 years
• Candidates may be requested to provide performance assessments
A competitive compensation and benefits package is offered. For information on UN salaries, allowances and benefits, click on the following link: http://www.un.org/Depts/OHRM/salaries_allowances/salary.htm
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, visit the iRecruitment website at http://www.fao.org/employment/irecruitment-access/en/
and complete your online profile. Only applications received through iRecruitment will be considered.
Candidates are requested to attach a letter of motivation to the online profile.
Vacancies will be removed from iRecruitment at 23:59 Central European Time (CET) on the deadline for applications date. We encourage applicants to submit the application well before the deadline date.
If you need help, or have queries, please contact: iRecruitment@fao.org
FAO IS A NON-SMOKING ENVIRONMENT